J & J Quality Construction believes that the outside of your home should be as beautiful as the inside. If you are interested in upgrading or refurbishing your patio, J & J’s custom builders can install any number of charming and eye-catching additions to your backyard, including:
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Outdoor barbeque
- Outdoor Shower
- Bench Seat
You may also choose from other beautiful and functional structures, such as:
- Pergola – A pergola is a free-standing structure that generally consists of four or more pillars with joists forming an open patterned roof. They are architectural focal points in the landscape and provide partial shade for plants and people. Their trellis-like roofs may be used to support plants and create full shade below. Pergolas may also be elongated structures to cover a walkway.
- Arbor – A garden arbor is similar to a pergola but not on the same scale. Arbors often have curved tops and serve as gateways.
- Trellis – A trellis can add a vertical dimension to a landscape or garden by providing support to climbing plants. It may also define the entrance to a specific area or provide shade from afternoon sun. A trellis is a pleasing focal point to any landscape.
- Cabana – A cabana is an outdoor building that can add changing space for a pool or tennis court. It may be a place where potting is done and gardening equipment is stored.
- Pavilion – A Pavilion refers to a subsidiary building that is either positioned separately or as an attachment to a main building. Pavilions may be small garden outbuildings, similar to a summer house. A pavilion built to take advantage of a view may be referred to as a gazebo. A pool house by a swimming pool may have sufficient character and charm to be called a pavilion.